At Sunrise we give because God has given us so much and we believe in the work He is doing! We invite you to participate and experience the blessing of investing in the work of Jesus Christ. If you have questions about giving contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunrise covers the 3% fee associated with credit card giving. We do not promote credit card debt in order to give, so we urge you to give only what you are able to pay without accruing interest charges.
Sunrise Community Church is a non-profit organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible as long as you do not receive any goods or services and we have your correct contact information.
- Giving Envelope: Mail or place your personalized giving envelopes in the offering. You may designate your giving on the giving envelope. To request giving envelopes click HERE
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Complete, sign and submit an EFT Authorization form for regular automatic giving to the Business Office at Sunrise Community Church. Please choose the 5th and/or the 20th of each month for the date of the transfers.
- E-check: Give a one-time or recurring gift online using eCheck by either 1) Set up bill-pay through your personal bank and using the church address 2) Click the eCheck link above ($0.45 fee per transaction).
- Online Giving (Debit or Credit Card) : Click on the "Give Online" button above. This option is available for convenience to those donating to the church and is associated with a 3% per transaction fee. Sunrise does not believe accruing credit card debt in order to give is a sound biblical principle, so we urge you to give only what you are able to pay without accruing interest charges.
- Cash or check: Mail or place in offering.
- Non-cash Gifts: For gifts of stocks and bonds, or other non-cash gifts please contact the Business Office at (916) 726-4642.
- Go to your Sunrise Central giving page by clicking HERE (login required)
- Click on SCHEDULES/HISTORY on the top of the page
- Click on GIVING STATEMENT on the top right of the page
- Choose your report type, date range and click RUN REPORT
- Print or save to your computer as needed