We invite anyone fifty and better to join us the second Thursday of each month from 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Our hope is that you would experience a place to meet new people, enjoy entertaining activities, serve our church, and live life together.
Sunday Evening Chapel is for those who love traditional hymns and Southern Gospel music. We're a cohesive and caring group praising God and caring for each other. Come join us for a worshipful good time!
Sundays, 6-8pm in B-209
About 20 men gather at Annie's Tuesday mornings for an hour of breakfast and socializing followed up by an hour of Bible study and prayer. Most men that attend are retired but all men are invited. Hope you can come join us!
For more information contact Bob Stewart at 916-917-7507.
Touch of hope is a visitation ministry to the people of our congregation who cannot come to church any longer. Reach out to our shut-ins and our elderly in nursing homes by giving two hours of your time every week to visiting with some of our church family.
Contact Valerie Perry if you want to be a part of our team or if you know of church members who are not able to attend.
A handful of people in our church committed to praying for the prayer requests of our church body. Contact Gracie to join today.
Come to a sewing, cutting and mending workday or donate items that provide support to the Banso Hospital in Cameroon and other missionaries. We meet every month followed by a potluck lunch.
Meeting people where they are and connecting them to resources to help meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our church and our community.
The Sunrise Choir is a roughly 75 person choir that serves in the 9am Classic Sunday Service. Practices are Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30pm Sept-mid June. Come audition and be a part of this awesome musical community!
Grief Share - 13-week support group for those who have lost a spouse, loved one or friend. DVD, discussion and daily Workbook Devotionals. Learn how to grieve the healthy way, going from mourning to joy.
Offered at Sunrise in the Fall and in the Spring.
Room B214 | 10:50am | weekly
A group of super-seniors (75+) meeting together weekly for teaching, fellowship, and mutual encouragement. Come join!
The tool box crew is for those who like hands on ministry. From 8:30-noon Wednesday mornings about 8-15 individuals help out or Facilities Team with maintenance and fix-it jobs around the church property. Skills are appreciated but not necessary. Lunch is provided afterwards. Come pick up a hammer and join us!
- Apr2810:30am | B-201 Classroom (40)(80)(120)
- Apr286:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- Apr307:00am | Annie's
- May18:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- May510:30am | B-201 Classroom (40)(80)(120)
- May56:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- May77:00am | Annie's
- May88:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- May1210:30am | B-201 Classroom (40)(80)(120)
- May126:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- May147:00am | Annie's
- May158:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- May1610:00am | Sandy Hubbs Home
- May196:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- May217:00am | Annie's
- May228:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- May2610:30am | B-201 Classroom (40)(80)(120)
- May266:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- May287:00am | Annie's
- May298:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- Jun210:30am | B-201 Classroom (40)(80)(120)
- Jun26:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)
- Jun47:00am | Annie's
- Jun58:30am | Sunrise Community Church
- Jun96:00pm | B-209 Choir Room (100)