How does it work?
Sunrise + Lyft is an quick and easy way to get a free ride to church and begin to connect with God. Follow these directions to get started:
- Click the link above to register for Sunrise + Lyft
- Within 24 hours you will receive an email titled "Sunrise Community Church Invited You To Lyft". In the email click on "Complete My Profile".
- Complete your Lyft user profile (credit card required)
- Download the Lyft app for your smartphone and follow the directions to sign in
- In the app, set up a Lyft ride from your home to Sunrise Community Church on Sunday morning (8321 Greenback Ln. Fair Oaks, CA)
- Change the ride setting from "personal" to "business" and select "Sunrise Community Church" for the payment option.
- Request Lyft and you are good to go!
Terms of Service
- Must live within 5 miles of Sunrise Community Church in Fair Oaks, CA to be eligible.
- Rides must be between your home residence and Sunrise Community Church (8321 Greenback Ln. Fair Oaks, CA).
- Rides must take place Sunday mornings between 8am and 1pm.
- Maximum allowance of $40/mo per household.
- Riders are responsible to pay for rides that do not meet the above criteria.
- Riders must register online at www.sunrisecommunity.church/lyft and be approved for Sunrise + Lyft
- Sunrise Community Church reserves the right to deny or terminate service
- Sunrise Community Church uses Lyft for Business to provide this service but is in no way associated with Lyft